This spring season, the “Recreators” club enjoyed six trips, 85 participants, and 27.3 miles of outstanding adventure. Below is a list of our individual trips in order of our visits, their rating by our participants, and the attractions you will find. In all, our destinations received an average rating of 4.52 stars out of 5.
Below is a map displaying the six destinations the “Recreators” traveled to. Each park was a free public facility. If you have any interest in visiting these destinations, listed below are the addresses. If you require any additional information, feel free to email William Chamberland at
- Millennium Park: 300 Gardener St, West Roxbury, MA
- Cold Springs Park: 1198 Beacon St, Newton, MA
- Skyline Park: 832 Newton St, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Lars Anderson: 350 Goddard Ave, Brookline, MA
- The Needham Forest: 1380 Central Ave, Needham, MA
- Olmsted Park: 361 Pond Ave, Brookline, MA