Fifth graders Bradley and Geffrey designed from scratch and then printed a video game character.
- Remember to think about the person for whom you are choosing a gift
- Remember to say thank you when receiving a gift
- Remember to look for the good qualities in a gift you receive, even if you may not like it
- Before receiving gifts, prepare yourself for the possibility of not getting exactly what you want
- Remember that gifts are given to show that you care for another person, not necessarily because the person really needs or wants the gift
- Remember that gifts are a sign of love and/or friendship
In honor of the new Star Wars movie coming out, the Ozone had a Mini Stars Wars Convention with Star Wars Snack, Star Wars Challenges, and a viewing of the original Star Wars movie.
Monica, Will, and several Ozone students enjoyed an afternoon in Boston. First, students watched an impressive hip hop dance group (with Will joining in as a very enthusiastic participant). Next, students looked at holiday decorations and the other sights of Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. They then entered the Faneuil Hall Marketplace to count how many countries were represented by the different eateries. Finally, students purchased pretzels and became creative with limited available seating.
Something is growing!More about the farm.